Friday, February 01, 2008

TGIF


THURSDAY:
Breakfast:  Trim latte, cereal & Yoghurt
Lunch:  Fresh Fruit Salad - YUM!!!!
Dinner:  Steak, stir fried veges, 1 x small piece garlic bread
        2 x Bourbon & Coke
Desert:  Pinky Bar

I'm so on fire at the moment I'm surprising myself!
WooHoo!!!!!!!


"About bloody time" I hear you all saying!!  hehehehe
I AGREE!!!!!

It feels so good to be in control again, it makes me wonder why the heck I ever let myself slide!!!!
When I'm eating healthy and looking after myself, I walk taller, I smile more and I'm generally just a nicer person to be around.

Anyway, I have a stack of work to do, and only half a day to do it in, so best I get my butt into gear and get it done so I can then get this butt off to the sevens!!!

BRING IT ON BABY!!!!!


Comments:
You even SOUND happier! Congrats on your success in the last few days, those scales will reward you well.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?