Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day...... BLERGH!!!


I've never been a fan of Valentines Day at all.....
Why have just one day in the year when you are pressured to spend money (that you probably don't have) on crap with over-inflated prices....
Florists must look forward to this day all blimmen year I reckon!
Actually - bloody good on The Warehouse for selling cheap roses!!  Makes it more affordable for those fools that actually buy into the whole day......
BAH HUMBUG!!!
Hehehehe.......
Although I bet if I was actually with a guy that thought Valentines Day was something to celebrate, my ideas might change.....  *giggles*
Today - I'll be lucky to get a card........ damn lucky!
Not that I care, cos I didn't even get him one.....  
Guess we'll be even then.   Teehee...

Last night Rhian got to choose what we had for dinner since it was a "girly night" with J being out for dinner and a meeting.
I would have put money on the fact that she would have chosen eggs on toast..........
Nope!
Not last night!
My little angel decided she wanted McDonalds!
Bugger.......
Never mind, at least I ONLY got a burger and a drink, not nuggets and chips as well!  hahahaha
See - I CAN keep control when I need to!

She was so cute this morning.
We were driving to Daycare, when all of a sudden she said
"Mummy, when I'm a big girl, you can teach me how to drive aye?"
I had to laugh at that one....... then mentally count the years I have to wait until she demands her first driving lesson!!  
Now that's gonna be fun huh?
NOT!!!


Comments:
Maccas was her first choice here too and was most dis believing when I told her that we don't have one in our town....LOL Luckily scrambled eggs was next choice..LOL
Happy Valentines Day :) :) Nothing got in our house for it....you know dad's opinion of cards etc!!!!!!!!!! He did send me a one line greeting by email though....ROFL.
Geez....the thought of teaching Rhian to drive gives me the shivers.......rather you than me!!!! LOL
Luv to you all
Ma xoxoxox
 
It's cool about Valentines Day. Some women look forward to it. Like my mom. She loves the 2 dozen roses I got her.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?