Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wednesday - Weigh Day


Can you spell Yo-Yo???

Last week:  119 kg
This week:  119.2kg
GAIN:  200 grams

BUGGER!!!

Done, over it, move on.......  Onward and upwards hey??

Righto...........  Anyone live in the Hawkes Bay?
Anyone know of ANY accommodation up there on Friday the 29th Feb & Saturday 1st March?
We are heading over to the Mission Concert (Tome Jones & Jimmy Barnes) and I have arranged for us to sleep on an airbed, in a tent at a friends place.
BUT.....................................  J has decided that he doesn't want to sleep in a tent, and therefore I am running around trying to find somewhere to stay!
NOT WORKING!!!!
I've tried just about every blimmem hotel/motel in the Hawkes Bay - NOTHING!
I log on to www.wotif.co.nz  a couple of times a day - NOTHING!
There is NO accommodation at all for that weekend, and I'm stressed out!!!!!!!
I'm hoping that someone might know someone who knows someone (get the picture) who knows of somewhere that still has something available.
Or, someone who was thinking of renting out their house (like so many people do up there) for the weekend...
ANYONE??
Anyone at all??
Please?


Comments:
Here here!!
 
I agree, bloody men, enough to make you yo yo! LOL
 
lol,,, love Janene's comment. (funny but oh so true)
 
Guess what we are doing - going to the Mission, sleeping in a tent at our nephew's (overcrowded house) so sorry no help at all!!! I think J may have to opt for the tent!

It is always a good weekend away though:-)

Mmmm Tom Jones - my sister and I have talked about this - don't you have to throw him your knickers....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?