Monday, February 04, 2008

Weekend....... is over


Ohmigosh - I have had the most AMAZING weekend!
The Rugby 7's was FAN-FREAKEN-TASTIC, and I will DEFINATELY be going back again next year - if I can get tickets of course *wink*
The atmosphere was incredible, the costumes were fabulous, and it was just an awesome weekend to be involved in!
Friday I didn't dress up, as I the group I was with all had corporate t-shirts supplied by our customer.
But I met a couple of awesome girls in the group, and we decided to dress up on the Saturday....
Well, we weren't really dressed up, we all just went along in our pj's and slippers!
Bloody funny being out in public in daylight in your pjs I can tell ya!!!
I didn't get any pictures, cos I totally forgot that I had the camera!!!  DUH!!!!!!
Anyway, I could go on and on and on for ages, but I wont bore you with the details......

But what I will say, is that J dressed up, and I might add that he looks WAY better in MY fishnet stocking and knee length boots than I do!!!  hahahaha.....
I've been really good with food over the weekend, and Saturday I only had TWO beers all day!!!!
Of course that made up for the 50 I had on Friday night!!!
KIDDING!!!
Yes - I did overindulge a bit on Friday night, but wasn't rolling drunk, and can remember everything!!!
In fact, I was one of the ones that said we should "call it a night" at midnight!!!
Sensible huh??

Anyway - I'm LOVING that I'm in control still, I'm LOVING the weekend that I just had, and I'M LOVING the fact that I'm busy at work.....
Helps that my co-worker is off (and was all last week too) with a stuffed back, and we dont know when she will be back.
I'm not complaining though........ It makes the days go faster!!!
YAY!!!


Comments:
I heard the sevens was a great event, it looked loads of fun on the tv.
 
Hey Jo,

It's great to read you so positive and on the ball.

I've been reading your blog since before you had Rhian and just wanted to say keep up the good work!
 
Sounds like a lot of fun - isn't it a great feeling to be in control?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?